Freitag, 29. Juni 2012

MAC Heavenly Creature or beam me up Scotty to Mineralize wonderland

Space - the final fronteer
These are the voyages of the Starship, Enterprise
Its 5 year mission
To explore strange new worlds
To seek out new life and new civilizations
To boldly go where no man has gone before

It's no big secret I am a huge fan of Star Trek (the original series) and the MAC Heavenly Creature collection reminded me of the series. This is one of the most stunning promotion picture by MAC I have ever seen: the model looks gorgeous, the lighting is awesome and I would love to have the costume. Let me show you what I got from MAC's Heavenly Creature collection.

Promotion Picture by MAC Cosmetics

My personal highlight, the product I was most excited about is MAC's Volcanic Ash Exfoliator. When I read that MAC will be repromoting this product (last release was with the infamous Style Black Collection) I screaming of joy. My skin is super senisitive and when it comes to (facial) peelings I have a hard time finding products that actually work for me. MAC's skincare products might not be the best one on the planet, but the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator is the best exfoliator in the world for me. The only thing about it is that you look like a creep when you use it, it's black and greasy and not attractice. So you better lock your hubby out of the bathroom to avoid him freaking out when you're using it.


I bought three products: A Mineralize Skinfinish named Light Year which is a peachy fleshtoned colour with gild shimmer, a Mineralize Blush called Supernova which is a bright magenta with a gold spiral and an eyeshadow called Earthly which unites nudes and golds and browns.


The eyeshadow reminds me of my tomcat Rasputin's fur, but see for yourself. He is a haevenly creature as well.


As I am no big fan of the Creemsheen Lipglasses I passed completely on them. But I really liked the lipsticks of this collection because they come in a good variety of colours. I purchased Fire Sign which is a pinkish red lustre and Cut a Caper because I cannot find my old one. It might have disappeared with moving houses.


Here are some swatches. I am not the world's best swatcher but you can see how the colours look like on my skin.


For summer these products are great. All products come in a great variety of colours. Athough I am not a huge fan of MAC's Mineralize products in general I like the MSF and the blush a lot. Unlike my other Mineralize Blushes this one did not break me out. The Mineralize Eyeshadows look all stunning in the put but some of them really disappointed me when I swirled the individual colours together. My picks will definitly accompany me during the hot summer months because they are easy to use and will look great on my not so tanned skin.
This limited edition will be available at Austrian MAC counters on Monday the 2nd of July.

Kommentare:

  1. Your blog is very nice. :)


    http://cheesypeasy.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, your's is very nice too. I like your photographs.

      Löschen
  2. Aahh weil ichs bei dir jetzt sehe, dieses vulkan dings zeugs peeling muss ich mir noch holen ^^
    (Als hätt ich bei der LE nicht eh schon genug gekauft hihi :D)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. das peeling brauchst du unbedingt, egal wie viel du schon gekauft hast. das ist nämlich wirklich super.

      Löschen
  3. War in der Frueh beim MAC Westbahnhof und sie konnte mir Supernova nicht verkaufen. Meinte der Prorabatt geht noch nicht.... Fuehl mich ein bissi verarscht!
    Toller Haul!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. das ist aber echt blöd :( ich habe meine sachen erst am nachmittag/ früher abend gekauft, da hat das alles problemlos funktioniert. bist du am woe in der stadt, dann schau da doch nochmal vorbei.

      Löschen
  4. Ahhh, Du hast auch Fire Sign gekauft, den muss ich auch unbedingt haben!

    Liebe Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ich finde die farbe ist das perfekte sommerrot und durch das lustre finish kann man den auch ganz leicht unterwegs auftragen.

      Löschen
  5. Oooooh ich bin auch ein Riesen Star Trek Fan!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. das ist gut, nyota ist auch ein trekkie. es wird immer deutlicher, dass du unserer hippogemeinschaft beitreten musst. ;-)

      Löschen
    2. Hihi! War grad bei meinen Eltern und mein Vater hat mir erzählt dass es Star Trek 5 im Fernsehen gespielt hat, dann hat sich eine Diskussion über Spocks Herkunft ergeben und meine Mutter und mein Freund haben nur die Augen verdreht! ;)

      Löschen
    3. sie situation kommt mir nicht unbekannt vor. bei mir sind es die eltern, die komisch schauen und mein bruder und ich unterhalten uns.

      Löschen
  6. schöne sachen hast du dir aus der mac le gekauft! <3
    ich bin echt am überlegen ob ich das peeling auch mal versuchen soll....

    liebe grüsse

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ich kann es dir nur empfehlen. du weißt, meine haut ist echt ein sensibelchen, aber sie verträgt es tadellos. du siehst halt lustig aus, wenn du es anwendest.

      Löschen