Donnerstag, 26. April 2012

Ship Ahoi - MAC's Hey Sailor Preview Night

Thursday night I was invited for a more or less secret or short notice preview night at MAC for their recent Hey Sailor! collection. So after work I met up with my hippo-sisters and partners in crime and we teamed up for a fabulous night at the harbour ... ehm the MAC counter.


Sadly there are not all products displayed because the MAC-girls were doing makeovers and there were people swatching and trying things out.


Of course there is a bronzing-part in this collection which features new Pro Longwear bronzers. The Pro Longwear Products are one of my favourite MAC products so I definitly recommend checking the new bronzers out.


They had very yummy snacks which were all marine-themed and my favourite MAC-girl Barbara looked stunning, didn't she? I love her hair!


The model looked so cute in her bikini and her makeup was perfectly matching the marine stripes. If I would wear bikinis at all, this one with the high waist would be my choice.


The whole MAC crew did a great job on doing makeovers and consultations and posing for pictures. What I liked best was that they decorated the whole store with white and navy stripes. The whole MAC counter is ready for the sailors and has a marine vibe to it.


While the angry looking guy (one of the male models) got a tattoo painted on his arm, I got a real tattoo ;-) Now I'm a sailor girl and can call the ships to port. Hopefully the tattoo will last I'm dying to show this off to my collegues at work tomorrow.




Marlene was tonight's hair-stylist and she did a perfect job. All girls had beautiful hair-dos and I was a little bit jealous because I want a hair-do like that so badly for one of my fotoshoots. Look at her anchor-shaped earrings, aren't they cute?


Corinna doing makeup. I am so happy she is back from her maternity leave.


This time the party was not too crowded, you were able to swatch the products, talk to the employees, have a snack. I prefer this kind of parties to the one where you are pushed around and get all sweaty because there is no room for the number of people invited.


That's what a boss should look like: perfect hair, perfect makeup and a smile to die for. I whish I had a boss like Barbara. The MAC girls were having so much fun there that I had to snap a picture.


 Well, this is us having fun in front of a mirror...


I had a fabulous night! Thank you MAC for inviting me. And of course, as always, thank you Renate and Nyota for making this night a very special one!

Kommentare:

  1. Da wäre ich gerne dabei gewesen! *seufz*
    Das sieht nach viel Spaß aus und ich möchte auch so ein Anker-Tattoo, jetzt sofort bitte. :-D

    Ganz liebe Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. gibt es bei euch in D keine party für die hey sailor! LE? das wäre total schade, denn es war wirklich lustig.
      das anker-tattoo hat super gehalten und einer meiner kollegen dachte sogar es sei echt. ;-)

      Löschen
  2. Ahahaha ur gut ur gut ur gut!
    Super Beitrag!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. WOW! Tolle Bilder und die Produkte sehen wirklich toll aus :)
    Liebste Grüße & gute Nacht

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. es war sehr lustig und wir hatten viel spass. die hey sailor! LE ist meiner meinung nach eine sehr gelungene LE, die wirklich schöne produkte beinhaltet.

      Löschen
  4. mah, Du bist echt die beste!!! ;)
    weisst eh wieso ;*

    echt schad, dass plötes eierfon gestorben ist und ich nur so wenig fofos machen konnte... muss mich nächstes mal besser ausrüsten. ;)

    und jetzt geh ich auch drüber bloggen. lol
    und verlinken nicht vergessen. lol

    war ein echt schöner abend! danke euch! und ich hoffe die machen noch öfter solche "geheimen kurzfristigen partys", war echt sehr angenehm, wenn es nicht so viele leut sind. ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. danke dir! <3

      du musst dir ein gscheites handy kaufen, immer is irgendwas mit dem eierfon. mein galaxy zickt ned so herum wie dein eierfon.

      ich hab dich bzw. deinen blog bereits verlinkt. jetzt warte ich auf deinen beitrag. wehe du zeigst fotos auf denen ich unvorteilhaft aussehe....

      Löschen
    2. heey, ich mag mein pinkes eierfon! ;)
      nur aufladen warat net schlecht gewesen. dachte nicht, dass der akku schon so leer war. *oops*
      haha, wir sehen nie unvorteilhaft aus, wir sind die coolsten hipposter in town! yeah!

      Löschen
    3. nächstes mal nimmst halt die spiegelreflexkamera mit. oder du lädst das eierfon vorher auf.
      hip-poser? *muhahahahahaha*

      Löschen
  5. Antworten
    1. a lot ... prepare for a massive haul ;-)

      Löschen