Due to Woman-Day I was able to purchase a few goodies 20% off at local perfumeries like Müller and Douglas, so I splurged and got the Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator. It works magic! Applied under the tinted moisturizer my skin looks like I've been on vacation in Italy or southern France for the weekend. Also I gave in and bought two Armani Products, a corrector and a concealer. This concealer is seriously the best one I've tried so far.
- Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator
- Sephora Professionell Mineral Powder Brush (used as foundation brush)
- Guerlain Terracotta Blush 02 Summer Pink
- Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer shade 01
- Armani Corrector and Concealer
The NYX Long & Full Mascara was sitting in my bathroom for a while before I started using it. I regret letting it sit there for so long because it is a decent mascara, which conditions the lashes as well.
- MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow Sweet Heat
- Artdeco Eyeshadow Nude Beige (which I used as a allover highlighter for my face as well)
- NYX Long & Full Lash Mascara Black
- Dior Addict Extreme Lucky
- Dior Addict Extreme Riviera
In April I discovered that I don't hate the colour orange as much as I thought. I started with a very inexpensive nailpolish by Catrice and ended up loving Essie's Orange it's Obvious so much that I am wearing it on my nails and toes right now. In addition to that I loved SpaRituals Hidden Reef nailpolish, for it is business-appropriate but has a very nixe golden shimmer.
For perfume I enjoyed Jo Malone's English Pear and Fresia Perfume which my friend Nyota gave me as a birthday present in March.
Nailpolish and Perfume:
- Jo Malone English Pear & Fresia
- Essie Orange it's obvious
- SpaRitual Hidden Reef
Next month I'm looking forward to long and sunny weekends, my friend Gabi's birthday and her upcoming housewarming-party as well as finishing my garden project.