Montag, 6. Februar 2012

MAC Naturally Collection and a flower

Last week MAC released the Naturally Collection and repromoted two famous MSFs Blonde and Redhead. Bluntly the press pictures and even the swatches and snapshots from Temptalia did not excite me at all but I went to my favourite MAC counter and checked the collection out in person.
I ended up getting two of the Mineralize eyeshadows: Cloudy Afternoon and Summer Haze.

I picked a very light Summer Haze with the least amount possible of the copper veining so that it suits my skintone. The Cloudy Afternoon reminds me of my beloved Stila Cloud eyeshadow but it is a little bit greener, which complements my blue eyes even better.

I have to say that I already own Blonde and Redhead MSF from the Blonde, Brunette, Redhead Collection back in 2008 (I guess) and both of them are fabulous. Blonde is the perfect shimmery blush for me, when my skin looks dead and dull. It kind of brightens my face without using highlighter.

Since I saved some money and did not get anything else at MAC, I got myself some flowers. Ehm, one flower, a Cruel Gardenia. This is an amazing product and I am thinking about getting a backup. The common Météorites products do nothing to me, I hate the smell of them and don't get the fuzz about it. The Cruel Gardenia is different. Thank God it does not smell like the other Météorites products, because otherwise I would have left the counter crying.

Please excuse the lack of posting this month, I am busy packing up my life into moving boxes, painting the walls, cleaning the new house and building new furniture. Moving date is the 17th of February, I can't wait!

Kommentare:

  1. Diese eine Blume ist aber hinreißend schön ♡ :)

    Liebe Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. haha noch eine Guerlain-Meteorites-Geruch-Hasserin! :D
    Ich kann den Gestank von dem Zeug echt überhaupt nicht ab und ernte dafür immer verständnislose Blicke weil das irgendwie alle toll finden... ich hab die Perlen zwar aber seit Givenchy finden die eh keine Beachtung mehr.

    Irgendwie hat mich Cruel Gardenia bisher kalt gelassen, aber wenn sogar du über ein Back Up nachdenkst... hach ja, mal wieder erfolgreich angefixt. *lol*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. du musst keine angst haben, die blume riecht nach gar nichts. wenn sie diesen meteoritengerucht gehabt hätte, wäre sie mir NIE ins haus gekommen.
      givenchy *sabber* die haben sehr schöne sachen, aber zum glück keinen counter in meinem provinzkaff. magst du mich als rache für die blume mit einem givenchy-produkt anfixen?

      Löschen
    2. aber gerne doch, ich stell die Tage, wenn ich mal besseres Licht für Fotos habe, eine Puder-Review online.
      Und ich sag mal soviel: Chanel, Mac etc stinken gegen Givenchy einfach nur ganz ganz derbe ab, kann Givenchy nur empfehlen! :D

      Löschen
    3. super, da freue ich mich drauf!

      Löschen
  3. Ohhh...wundervolle Sachen!
    Guerlain Gardenia ist richtig schön!
    Liebste Grüße :)))

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hast du cruel gardenia auch? ich bin der meinund dir würde es perfekt stehen!

      Löschen
  4. Good luck with the move. Hopefully we can see some looks with these products when you're not so busy!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! I am so desperately longing for doing makeup looks again. Hopefully when we are settled in I will be able to continue my Game of Thrones series and do some other looks as well.

      Löschen