Sonntag, 21. August 2011

Illusion d'Ombres de Chanel

Last week Chanel's fall collection found it's way to the Dark Tower. Frankly, I am a sucker for fall collections, it does not mater which brand or which theme copanies are bringing up. Spring and summer collections are nice to have but the fall collections make my makeup-loving heart sing. This may sound crazy (and it IS crazy) but I enjoy shopping for fall makeup more than I enjoy shopping makeup the rest of the year.

Chanel's collection excited me when I first saw the nailpolishes on the internet, especially Graphite. This was my dream come true: Black Pearl has a fall-y grown up brother! Just a littly side-note for all of you: I went through one entire bottle of Black Pearl because I love this polish so much. As time went by more info about the collection was released, I sucked up every photo and article and was drawn more and more into it. In June I went to my local Marionnaud and asked the ladies there if I could make a reservation for some items. Guess what they told me? 'We are sorry we are not getting the collection at all.' I was so sad and thought about ordering from Hana aka Mad about MAC. Unfortunately she got some very bad feedback from fellow bloggers by that time and I was not willing to take the risk that my Chanel package might get lost. I feared that the items I wanted would be sould out quickly in Autria and I would not be able to get my hands on them at all. But then my friend and hippo sister Nyota put an end to my Chanel-agony by personnal shopping my desired items for me. Thank you so much, my dear!

This is all I got in all it's sleek black chanellesque glory:

For sure I got all three nailpolishes and I love Graphite the most. This fall I will be having a passionate love affair with you, my sparkely gourgeous new friend! Sorry, Black Pearl, but I can't resist your brother ;-)
Chanel released new eyeshadows which are called Illusion D'Ombre (they will remain in the permanent line if I'm correct). All colours are gorgeous, the black one looks like a blackend night sky. But I decided to get the taupe one Illusoire and did not regret it. You know I am sort of married to my MAC Blackground Paint Pot and I don't need another sparkely black base. The staying power of the eyeshadow is great and I really love the colour because I can wear it on a daily basis to the office.
As I loved the Rose Platine eyepencil which came out with the summer collection so much I had to get Khaki Platine, which is a gorgeous addition to my beloved MAC Photo Realism quad. It stays put perfectly on the lid (as a base or as a liner) and on the waterline as well.


I skipped the eyeshadow quad, the blusher, the lipsticks and the glossimers because there are other fall collection items from other brands that caught my eye that I prefer over them. Did you get anything from the Chanel fall collection?

Kommentare:

  1. dem peridot konnte ich auch nicht widerstehen :)
    schöne ausbeute!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich mag die lacke alle drei total. leider passen sie momentan nicht ins budget :(

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @ kirschblüte: was hast du dir gekauft?

    @ dawn: wahrscheinlich bringen günstigere marken wie essence oder allesanro günstige dupes raus, du brauchst nur abzuwarten.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich habe nichts davon gekauft, aber die Sachen sind sehr hübsch und ich wünsche Dir viel Spaß damit.
    Wenn möglich, dann würde ich den Péridot gerne mal getragen sehen <3.
    Stimmt, die Lidschatten kommen ins Perm, da bleibt noch genug Zeit, sich ausgiebig damit zu beschäftigen.

    Ich wünsche einen schönen Montag und eine gute Woche!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. ahhhh super einkauf!! die lacke sind einfach umwerfend und auf das ausprobieren der lidschatten bin ich auch schon so gespannt, habe mir den schwarzen gekauft :-)
    wünsch dir viiiieeeel spaß mit den sachen!!

    lg yvonne

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Chanel,ahh,Chanel *-*

    Beijão & aguardo você no Infinito Feminino.
    www.infinitofeminino.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Awwwwwwww....das ist aber ein geiler Einkauf!
    Top Top Top!
    ich habe mir den Quartz & Graphite gekauft!
    Wünsche dir vieeel Freude damit :)
    GLG!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. ich wurde ka warum gesperrt:
    hier mein neuer Blog:
    http://kittycatbeautyworld.blogspot.com/
    Ich wäre sehr dankbar, wenn ich dort wieder gefollowered werden würde
    kussi Kathi<33

    AntwortenLöschen