Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2011

Green again

This is a green look again. A couple of days ago I recieved a package from Tabatha with MAC's Oomph eyeshadow which had to be tried out asap. In addition to that I used MAC's Photo Realism quad, which is one of my favourite quads ever.

Some of you asked me to do more daytime/wearable looks or take pictures of my daily makeup. So I came up with the idea of doing one I the way I like it and the other eye more work appropriate. Needless to say I like the first look way better but see for yourself.


On my other eye I used the same products for a daytime look. In the mornings I do not spend an hour to do my makeup, I prefer sleeping longer. In addition to that I have to mention that I work in a rather conservative company and bold/dark/extremely colourful makeup is not allowed.


I hope you liked this experiment!

Kommentare: