Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011

Going Under

Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies
So I don't know what's real and what's not
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore

I'm going under
Drowning in you
I'm falling forever
I've got to break through
I'm going under

Lyrics by Evanescence


As I broke my coccyx three days ago and it hurts really bad I needed to do something to cheer me up. So I decided to use my new Armani eyeshadow and out on a hat and a wig. These pictures were taken with my husband's new camera so I hope they are better than the old ones.


Verwendet habe ich folgendes/ products used:
Face:
Becca Silky Hydrating Primer, MUFE HD Foundation No. 015, MUFE Lift Concealer, MUFE HD Powder Invisible, MAC Beauty Powder Too Chic , MAC Blush Emote, Benefit Blush Dandelion
Eyes:
MAC Paintpots Painterly and Blackground, MAC Chromaline Basic Red, MAC CCB Pearl, MAC Eyeshadows Sketch, Typographic and Copperplate, Armani Eyes to Kill Silk Eyshadow No. 2, Alva Multipurpose Pigment Sumptuous Grape (Rich Planet), ELF Eye Transforner, MAC Powerkhol Feline, Ardell Babies Lashes, Essence Multiaction Mascara Black
Eyebrows:
MAC Brow Finisher Clear, MAC Eyeshadow Showstopper
Lips:
MAC Prep and Prime Lips, MAC Lipliner Nightmoth, MAC Lipstick Burning, MAC Superglass Tunnel of Love
Nails:
Chanel Dragon (one of my favourite nailpolishes of all times)

Kommentare:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! How awful. Just wanted to let you know I got the Guerlain powder and brush and it has been making me look much more glowy and healthy than I feel (I have a really bad cold!) x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich liebe deine roten AMU und Looks!

    Lg

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming!  I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
    <3eimi
    shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen