When I saw the first pictures of the Mega Metal Eyeshadows I was not sure about them. I like the Starflash eyeshadows by MAC and I was waiting for them to come back. These eyeshadows are bigger than the Starflash ones but some of them have a similar finish. The first swatches were impressive and so I decided to give the new eyeshadows a shot.
- Noir Plum
- Sex-Pectations Who names these eyeshadows?
- Unflappable My favourte colour because you can do a smokey eye instantly using just one eyeshadow.
- Paparazz-She Yes, it's orange. Yes, I hate orange. But this orange is different and I'M looking forward to using it.
- Top of the Posh This one I will try out as a blush.
- Dalliance I'm a little disappointed by this one but it's okay, I will live.
I was definitly looking forward to trying these babies here, the kissable lip colours. They come in so many colours I was overwhelmed in the beginning. The colours I chose are quite light and I was a good girl and passed on the reds. My favourite colours are Love Peck, the deepest dark red you can imagine and Woo Me, a gorgeous nude.
Here is what I got:
- Love Peck If I could just get one of these, I would get this one.
- Peacocky I do have OCC's RX but RX has no violet glitter in it.
- Scandelicious Well, I'm not a big fan of bright pinks but this one is different. I could imagine wearing this with a cat-eyeliner and loads of mascara.
- Woo Me For me a perfect nude colour.
- Vanity Fair To be honest, I picked Vanity Fair just because of the name. But the colour is not too bad, I think I can wear this without looking like goth barbie on crack.
- Enchantée - Meh I thought in the fist place but then I was convinced, this colour looks awesome!
This is not part of the Peacocky collection but I got the Studio Careblend Powder in NC15 as well. My first impression is that is leaves the skin super soft and gives a natural glow.
Did you get something from the Peacocky collection? Do you like the eyeshadows and the kissable lip colours?