Freitag, 9. April 2010

I love your blog award

FACE IT /Jay Anne gave this blog award to me - Thank you so much, dear! If you have not checked out her awsome blog by now, I would recommend you doing so.

To accept the award I have to:
  • Post the award on my blog
  • Link the person who gave me the award
  • Pass the award to 15 other blogs you have discovered
I would like to pass the award to the following bloggers:

  1. Graphology - because I love her beautiful blue eyes and the stunning make-up-looks she creates.
  2. Bellaqua - my fellow hippo and partner in crime.
  3. Bluebell - check out her gorgeous lips and her blog!
  4. Blusherine - a fellow blogger from Austria.
  5. Britta - I love Britta's blog because she bloggs about cooking as well.
  6. Charis - the one and only nail-blog I adore.
  7. DIVI Makeup - this gild is so madly creative, it's incredible!
  8. Emily - an all time favourite ( I love your cute poodle btw).
  9. Fotogräfin - if you love stunning pictures you will love her blog.
  10. Chinda-Chan - imaginations from the other (dark) side.
  11. Ipaintmyworld - because her sense of style is simply breathtaking.
  12. Jenny - if you like pinup-style, you will like jenny's blog.
  13. Padmita - a makeup-goddess.
  14. Rabenflug - dark art that truly inspires me.
  15. Silent - pictures from wonderland (I love your cats, I really do!)

Kommentare:

  1. "All time favourite", wow!

    Vielen lieben Dank, die Dame! *verneig*

    Liebe Grüße ... Emily

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, vielen Dank, ich fühle mich geehrt. :) *knicksmach*

    AntwortenLöschen