Montag, 29. März 2010

Sunshine Princess Award

Gorgeous Emily gave the Sunshine Princess Award to me - I'm overjoyed! But I have to admit that I'm not really a Sunshine Princess ... of course Emily and all of you know that.
If you don't know Emily's Blog by now, I would definitly recommend you checking it out, she is one of the blogger girls that truely inspire me and I think she is a real artist.

After putting on my Princess Tiara I announce some more blogger girls Sunshine Princess:
  • Blusherine When I think of sunshine I think of Blusherine, because she was so friendly and nice when I met her.
  • My dear friend and partner in crime Bellaqua, who has the sunniest smile of all.
  • Ipaintmyworld This blogger girl amazes me every time I read her posts. She's awesome and madly creative!
  • Martha's blog is a neccessity for me, like reading the newspaper but better because her beautyful smile brings sunshine to my dark tower.
I hope that we will all get together to celebrate a big 'I'm a princess, you're not!' party, everyone!

Kommentare:

  1. Schnupdi, you are the (dark) Princess, the other one is the Sunshine-Award, I put it together for the headline. ;-) It's shorter. Of course I never ever would give you anything with sunshine! ;-) Aber ist ja egal! Denn ich freue mich, dass Du Dich freust. Und vielen, vielen Dank für die Blumen! Ich freue mich sehr! :-))

    Liebe Grüße ... Emily

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Do you like make up contests? Please visit my blog to see the one that I'm having :)) lipstickonthecup.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen