Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2010

Best Blog Award

I recieved the Best Blog Award from the absolutly lovely Charis. If you don't know her blog Charismatic Nails by now, I would recommend you checking it out. She bloggs about nailpolish and her everyday life.


The rules to accept this award are:
1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 10-15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I would like to pass the award on to the following bloggers (I will not nominate 10 or 15 bloggers, because many of them have already been nominated):
I paint my world
Bellaqua

Martha
Padmita
Schoko Addict she might not be posting right now, but her blog is fabulous
Emily van der Hell

Last but not least I would like to thank you, Charis, for giving me the award. I love to read your blog and look at your beautiful pictures.

Kommentare: