Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009

Kissing Santa Claus

I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night
She didn't see me down the stairs to have a peek
She thought that I was tucked up in my Bedroom fast asleep


Verwendet habe ich folgendes/ products used:
Face:
MAC Line Filler Base, MUFE HD Primer Clear, MUFE HD Foundation 015, MUFE HD Concealer 015, MUFE HD Powder Invisible, Dior Capture Totale Loose Powder 001 Bright Light, Accentuate/ Sculpt Shaping Powder, Benefit Blush Dandelion
Eyes:
MAC Paintpot Painterly, MAC Eyeshadows Orb, Quarry, Mystery, Phloof! and Shroom, Sephora Liquid Liner Black,B Never too busy to be beautiful Twinkle Little Star Eye Kit, Red Cherry Lashes No. 119, Diorshow Iconic Mascara Black
Eyebrows:
MAC Brow Finisher Clear and MAC Eyeshadow Bark
Lips:
MAC Prep & Prime Lips, MAC Lipstick Russian Red, Lipliner Reed
Nails:
OPI An Affair in Red Square

Kommentare:

  1. Nice! Love the clean red lips. BTW, I like how you added photos to the right, I hadn't noticed! It looks great ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi, thanks for your looks, they are beautiful and different!

    I want to challenge you to do something that many "makeup gurus" might deem a bit hazardous or at least not appealing at all : Why not posting pics of your wonderful makeup creations after a few hours of wearing them?

    The point is... all girls who love makeup know we can look great for a few hours but at the end of a long day, the way our eyes look is far from what it originally was. And I'd love to know how this problem affects others, see how the products others use work after a few hours... get my point?

    I'd love you to take the challenge, which I'm also suggesting to other makeup artists on the net.

    Thanks!
    Marimar

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So, verfolghe dich jetzt!!!! :)
    http://aygenart.blogspot.com/
    liebe Grüße aus hamburg

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. @ marimar: bluntly speaking, I don't see the point to post makeups right after application, 2 hours later and then 10 hours later. if you want to see a makeup after 'wearing it' I refer to my concert styling in november http://lillithsdarktower.blogspot.com/2009/11/sing-child-to-make-darkness-come.html these pictures were taken after me attending a concert of my favourite band.

    AntwortenLöschen